Castles in the Sky
Hoko is the name for the trader nations of the Central Plane.
- Uma, in the north western reaches Uma is primarily a group of ranchers and farmers who live a state of what some might describe as anarchy. In reality the traders here govern their territories with impunity and use slaves from the south for much of their labour.
- Oium, once part of Poi now an independent farming collective. The growers here are mainly abhumans who previously lived as the slaves of the families of Poi.
- Poi, in the western section of the Central Plane close to Tyre. Poi’s people live in one of three small port towns. Poi is a younger brother of Ba’alt. Each of the port towns though is ruled by a minor noble family via a council with each family holding a seat at the table.
- Árheimar, towards the southern edge of the [Upper Central Plane] this nation is known for it’s synth, cloth and as a haven for abhumans. A consul is elected from amongst the mayors of the islands of Árheimar.
- Su’Asu, a tiny collection of sky hunters ruled as a collective. In the far western reaches of the Central Plane. Su’Asu is just a collection of hollows out boulders little more than enough for one or two houses. All their water is trapped in raincatchers and all their food is hunted or grown in small carefully tended hidden patches of rare and precious dirt.